I love my digital art, and sometimes I like to mix things up a bit. The foreground is from Second Life, of course, but the background was taken in Crysis: Warhead.
I spent ages on this pic, what with fitting the hair to the beret, finding the pose, doing the snapshots in both SL and Crysis, and then all the post-processing (not least correcting SL’s various clipping issues) . I’m quite pleased with the result.
For reference, the various parts of the outfit are:
- Skin: Tess by Laqroki
- Eyes: Laqroki
- Hair: Hunter by Magika (customised by me)
- Beret: British Para beret by SA Quartermaster
- Top: Jungle Camo Tank Top by Reasonable Desires
- Trousers: Woodland Camo Pants by Breach
- Boots: 9″ Combat by Adi Cat Designs
- Hand gun: Heckler & Koch USP by Breach
- Rifle: part of the background
- Background: Crysis Warhead
Dog Tags are from the SL Library